First, I'll thank the people who gave me the awards: Amanda from Another Book Junkie and Morgan from The Paperback Princess! Thank you so much girls!!
I've had a great week in the booking world!
So here's what I'm supposed to do:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. (check)
2. Share 7 things about yourself. (check)
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award
7 things about myself:
- My birthday is on Groundhog's Day.
- I love to cook.
- I am obsessed with how things work.
- I think the most interesting part of most CSI & other crime shows are the autopsy parts.
- I hate hate hate hate spiders and bugs, period. Just, UGH. DIE.
- I have a habit of not getting too attached to people.
- I'm currently writing 3 books and I'm saving a book I have in mind to write during NaNoWriMo.
15 Bloggers I'm passing this to:
(it doesn't say that each blogger has to be a book blogger, so I'll probably have a few who blog for other reasons.)
- Jennifer Laurens (the author)
- Forever Young: A YA Lit Blog
- Pure Imagination
- La Femme Reader
- Confessions of a TwiCrack Addict
- Tales of A Teenage Book Lover (He's amazing)
- Luxury Reading
- iHeart Monster
- The Story Siren (duh, had to include her)
- Parajunkee's View
- The Lady Critic's Library
- The Book Wars
- Wastepaper Prose
- The Library Lurker
- Book Faery
So those are my choices, be sure to follow them and let them know I sent you!